Motorcycle Rentals & Tours company based in Paphos, providing guided tours and a wide selection of perfectly maintained top branded Scooters, Cruisers, Enduro, Quads and Buggies to all types of riders and travelers since 1980.
QUAD & BUGGY TOURS:
1. Mandria Village Tour 2-3 Hours: This tour has the village of Mandria as its main destination. The starting point is our main shop. Firstly the drivers are given useful driving and safety tips and then the tour starts. After driving through the off-road coast of Yeroskipou and through a rural landscape we reach Mandria were customers can refresh themselves with a coffee or soft drink having the chance to take photos and view the old square. Price: 65 euros plus 25 euros for passenger.
2. Mountain/Village Tour 3-4 Hours: One of our favorite tours. In this trip we go up to the very old village of Episkopi (1500 years old) famous for its graphical views and massive rock which is a home for rare bird species. Following a similar line as in Mandria tour, we turn towards the mountainous side of Paphos and pass through Asprogremos Dam (the biggest in Paphos) and Nata Village. At Episkopi we do a small break for drinks and we return back on a different route and passing down Marathounta and Konia. RECOMMENDED. Price: 85 euros plus 35 euros for passenger
3. Adonis Waterfalls 3-4 Hours: One of the most popular tourist attractions in Paphos is Adonis Waterfalls. With us visitors can visit the place by driving our vehicles. Over there, customers can take time to explore the place, take photos and swim. Also this tour does not include the fee needed to enter. Price: 85 euros plus 35 euros for passenger
4. Sea Caves/Lara Bay 3-4 Hours: Lara Bay (aka Turtle Bay) belongs to the Unesco Heritage listed area of Akamas Peninsula known for its unique semi dessert terrain. Visitors can see the beauty of nature with our guidance. As in other tours, we start from the main shop and we drive until the thousand years old ‘sea caves’ which is our first stop to enjoy the view and look at the recent shipwreck. The second part of the trip is mainly off-road as we enter Akamas driving up to Lara Bay. Chance for swimming at the clear waters and soft drinks/coffee on the house. RECOMMENDED Price: 85 euros plus 35 euros for passenger
• QUALIFIED LOCAL ENGINEER AS GUIDER
• FUEL COSTS
• PICK UP SERVICES (WITHIN PAPHOS)
• SOFT DRINKS
• ENTRANCE FEE AT ADONIS WATERFALLS
• SNACKS (optional traditional food in restaurant)
Drivers must have a valid driving license
Any dust or bee allergies should be reported prior to the guider
Driver must agree to our safety terms and conditions
TOUR INCLUSIONS • QUALIFIED LOCAL ENGINEER AS GUIDER • FUEL COSTS • HELMETS • PICK UP SERVICES (WITHIN PAPHOS) • SOFT DRINKS